Cajun Bait Sweet Creole Cornbread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix 2 boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix, 1 can cream con and ¼ cup of Zydeco Chop Chop
- Season with 1 tablespoon of Sweet Creole Onion Blend
- Let batter sit for 5 minutes
- Heat iron skillet and melt ½ stick of butter
- Coat bottom and sides of skillet with butter
- Pour batter into hot skillet and put in oven
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown
Try adding jalapenos and bacon!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.