Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large bowl, combine green beans, soup, Zydeco Chop Chop, milk, and seasonings.
3. Once ingredients are completely incorporated, pour half the container of french fried onions in the mix and mix together completely.
4. Bake casserole for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, sprinkle the remaining french fried onions on top. Place back in the oven and broil for 4-5 minutes or until french fried onions turn golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Comments will be approved before showing up.