Bone Suckin' Mustard, 12 oz.
This is a sweet combination of brown sugar, molasses, and paprika, but you can expect the same great taste as the Bone Suckin’ Sweet/Spicy Original.
Bone Suckin'® Mustard is perfect for grilling, dipping, and even straight off the spoon.
NON-GMO, Gluten-Free, Fat-Free, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Kosher, Pareve.
Organic Yellow Mustard (Water, Organic Vinegar, Organic Mustard Seed, Salt, Organic Turmeric, Organic Paprika), Brown Sugar, Organic Distilled Vinegar, Water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Dried Garlic, Extract Of Paprika For Color.
Nutritional Facts Information:
Serving Size 1 Tbsp. (18g), Servings Per Container 19, Calories 30, Total Fat 0g (0%), Sodium 115mg (5%), Total Carbohydrate 6g (2%), Total Sugars 6g, Incl. 6g Added Sugars (12%), Protein 0g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0%), Calcium 13mg (2%), Iron 0mg (0%), Potassium 20mg (0%)
Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
Bone Suckin’ ® Seaside Sauce
- Bone Suckin’® Mustard, 1 Tbsp.
- Chardonnay Wine, 3 Tbsp.
- Lemon or Lime juice, 2 Tbsp.
- Mayonnaise, 2 Tbsp.
- Paprika, 1 Tsp.
- Garlic Powder, 1/4 Tsp.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together.
- Cover and chill.
- Spoon the Bone Suckin’® mixture over any cooked seafood- grilled salmon, shrimp, oysters, flounder, crabs, etc...
- Serve with lemon slices. Enjoy!
Bone Suckin’ ® Potato Salad
- Bone Suckin’® Mustard, 1/2 cup
- Red potatoes, 2 pounds
- Eggs, 2 (optional)
- Celery seed, 1 teaspoon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes and the eggs. After they are done, cut up the potatoes, then peel and chop the eggs.
- Add all of the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well. Recipe serves 6.
recipe credit: bonesuckin.com