Bone Suckin' Sweet/Spicy Mustard, 12 oz. Jar
This is the perfect blend of brown sugar, molasses, & jalapeno subtle heat. This medium heat mustard is perfect for grilling, dipping, and even with a spoon. Fantastic on ham biscuits, grilled cheese & dogs! Mix with cream cheese & diced onions for a bagel spread.
NON-GMO, Gluten-Free, Fat-Free, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Kosher, Pareve.
Organic Yellow Mustard (Water, Organic Vinegar, Organic Mustard Seed, Salt, Organic Turmeric, Organic Paprika), Brown Sugar, Organic Distilled Vinegar, Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Modified Tapioca Starch, Extract Of Turmeric For Color, Dried Garlic.
Nutritional Facts Information:
Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.
Bone Suckin’® Cheddar Biscuits Recipe
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning and Rub, Hot, 1 1/2 tsp.
- Self-Rising Flour, 2 cups
- Paprika, 1/2 tsp.
- Cayenne, 1/4 tsp.
- Butter, 3/4 stick, cold and cut in small pieces, plus 2 Tbsp. to melt and brush biscuits.
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 1 1/2 cups
- Milk, 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 450˚. Before cooking food, line the baking sheet with parchment paper or spray the baking sheet with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl sift together flour, Bone Suckin’ Hot Seasoning & Rub, paprika, and cayenne.
- Using a pastry blender work butter pieces into a flour mixture or you may also pulse the flour mixture and butter in a food processor. Stir in cheese and mix well. Add milk to the flour mixture and stir creating your dough.
- Place dough onto a floured surface and roll out to about a ¾ inch thickness. Using a biscuit cutter, cut biscuits into rounds and reroll the dough as needed.
- Place biscuits on a prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes or until the biscuits are lightly browned.
- For a beautiful finished look, brush the tops of baked biscuits with melted butter. The recipe makes about 12 biscuits.
- Top with Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard and cooked ham.
recipe credit: bonesuckin.com
Bone Suckin’® Cuban Sandwich
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, 2 Tbsp.
- Sub Roll, 1 medium
- Baked Ham, Roast Pork, Provolone Cheese; 1/4 lb. each, thinly sliced.
- Dill Pickles, 10 thin slices
- Unsalted butter, 1 Tbsp.
- Apply Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard to both insides of a roll.
- Build sandwich using pork, ham, cheese, and pickles.
- Pres sandwich in heated sandwich press coated with butter or press with another frying pan while cooking on the stove.
- Cook until cheese is melted.