The classic recipe that started it all. The original mix makes a rich, moist bread pudding sure to leave you reaching for more.
* Spice up with cinnamon, raisins, or pecans.
* Try adding 1/4 cup of fresh fruit, like blueberries, blackberries, or peaches but remember to subtract an equal amount of milk.
* Try 1 smashed banana (subtracting equal amt of milk) with some pecans.
* Works great with your favorite specialty breakfast breads like banana nut, cinnamon swirl or apple strudel.
* And don't forget to try the classic rum sauce recipe on the back of each packet.