Bone Suckin’ Hot Seasoning & Rub, 5.8 oz. Jar
by Bone Suckin'
Original Price $ 5.99
Current Price $ 2.99
Bone Suckin’ Hot Seasoning & Rub features a cayenne kick is a perfect addition to the proprietary blend of brown sugar, paprika, garlic, and spices in the original. This perfect combination of spicy, salty, and sweet brings just the right amount of heat to this versatile new product.
NON-GMO, Gluten-Free, Fat-Free, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Kosher, Pareve.
Bone Suckin’® Jalapeño HashbrownsIngredients:
- Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub, 4 Tbsp.
- Red Potatoes, 3 lbs., washed and diced
- Jalapeño, 1, finely chopped
- Red Bell Pepper, 1, diced
- Green Bell Pepper, 1/2, diced
- Olive Oil, 1/2 cup
- Onion, 1 medium-sized, diced
- Before cooking food, place all of the ingredients in a re-sealable bag and shake, making sure the Bone Suckin’® Hot Seasoning & Rub coats everything well.
- Spread the mixture on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min. Turn potatoes every 15 mins. to make sure that they are cooked evenly. Recipe serves 6.
recipe credit: bonesuckin.com
Brown Sugar, Spices, (Including Chili Pepper), Salt, Sugar, Paprika, Dehydrated Garlic, Onion, Bell Pepper, Mustard Flour, Celery Powder, Citric Acid & Natural Flavor.
Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.