Grilled Fish Avocado Taco
Dress Up your Taco Tuesday with this savory Grilled Fish Avocado Recipe.
- 1lb tilapia
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp Hanley's Avocado dressing
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado
- Mix all above ingredients (except the avocado, tortillas, hanley's dressing) together with fish to marinade for 20 min.
- Then heat grill & cook fish for 3 min each side.
- Pour hanley's dressing on fish before removing from grill.
- Place chopped fish on tortilla with sliced avocado or your favorite toppings!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.