Roasted Root Vegetable Hash
- 3-4 small beets, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 pound (15-20) brussels sprouts, outer leaves removed and halved
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pecan halves
- 1/3 cup rehydrated Zydeco Chop Chop
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Toss halved brussels sprouts, cubed sweet potato, cubed beets, pecan halves, dried cranberries, in a large bowl with olive oil and rehydrated Zydeco Chop Chops. \
- Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tender.*
- Serve immediately.