Ragin' Cajun™ Seasoned White Beans 16 oz
Ragin' Cajun's White Beans contains our secret blend of spices, vegetables, and herbs. Goes great over rice!Consisting of 12 different seasonings. Fat Free, All Natural, Reduced Sodium, Gluten Free. Hand-crafted in Broussard, Louisiana.
- Ragin' Cajun's White Beans feature a secret blend of spices, vegetables, and herbs.
- Perfect when served over rice for a satisfying and delicious meal.
- Infused with a harmonious blend of 12 different seasonings for a burst of flavor.
- Fat-free, all-natural, reduced sodium, and gluten-free option.
- Hand-crafted in Broussard, Louisiana, ensuring quality and authenticity.
Remove seasoning packet from beans. Rinse and drain beans. Place beans in a 4 quart pot. Add 10 cups of water and stir in seasoning packet. Add meat, if desired (see options below). Beef or chicken stock may be substituted for water if desired. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, uncover pot, stir and cook on low boil for 2 to 2 1/2 hours (add water as necessary) or until beans are tender. Serve over rice.
White Beans, Salt, Bell Pepper, Onions, Celery, Spices and Seasonings