Ragin' Cajun™ Seasoned 10 Bean Soup 16 oz
Count them - 10. Ten varieties of beans and 12 different seasonings and vegetables. Cajun seasonings. Add meat of your choice to make a meal in itself or the usual Cajun way, over rice. This Ten Bean Soup is as colorful as it is tasty. Good source of protein & fiber. Fat Free, All Natural, Reduced Sodium, Gluten Free. Hand-crafted in Broussard, Louisiana.
- 10 varieties of beans infused with 12 different seasonings and vegetables.
- Authentic Cajun seasonings for a flavorful experience.
- Versatile: Add meat of your choice for a complete meal or serve over rice the traditional Cajun way.
- Colorful and tasty Ten Bean Soup, packed with protein and fiber.
- Fat-free, all-natural, reduced sodium, and gluten-free option.
- Hand-crafted in Broussard, Louisiana, ensuring quality and authenticity.
Remove seasoning packet from beans. Rinse and drain beans. Place beans in a 4 quart pot. Add 10 cups of water and stir in seasoning packet. Add meat, if desired (see options below). Beef or chicken stock may be substituted for water if desired. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, uncover pot, stir and cook on low boil for 2 to 2 1/2 hours (add water as necessary) or until beans are tender. Serve over rice.
Beans (Pinto, Navy, Red Kidney, Black Beans, Baby Lima, Great Northern, Lentil), Peas (Green & Yellow split, Blackeye), Salt, Bell Pepper, Onions, Celery, Spice and Seasonings