Balsamic Avocado Mozz Salad (No-Lettuce)
If you're a salad-lover, then you have to try this delicious, no-lettuce salad to change it up. Simple ingredients and it makes a beautiful side dish.
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup Mozzarella balls
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 white onions, minced
- Creole Seasoning
- Hanley's Balsamic vinaigrette
- In bowl, coat cucumbers, mozzarella, onions together with Hanley's Balsamic vinaigrette.
- Place salad on plate.
- Cut avocado in-half, spoon out and place on plate to cut strips, then place over salad and tap to fan out the avocado slices.
- Dust creole seasoning over avocado, then drizzle Hanley's Balsamic over plate
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Serves: 2-4 people
Pro Tip: You eat with eyes, make it pretty