2-1/2 lbs. of boneless chick thighs
¼ cup cooking oil
3 15oz. cans of diced tomatoes
1 cups of chicken broth
1 bunch of chopped green onions
Garnish with cilantro, sour cream, shredded cheese, or diced avocados
- Cut each chicken thigh into 4 Bite sized pieces and brown well in cooking oil.
- Add diced tomatoes, chili mix, and broth.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Add navy beans and chopped green onions.
- Simmer 15 minutes and serve hot with desired garnishes.
- To make spicier, add Slap Ya Mama White Pepper to taste.