Cajun Bait Pork Pastalaya
- Cut up Tasso and Sausage into bite size pieces.
- Brown Tasso and Sausage on medium high heat
- Season with Cajun Bait Sweet Creole Onion Blend
- Add ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- In a separate bowl, soak ½ of Zydeco Chop Chop for 15 minutes
- Add hydrated Zydeco Chop Chop to pot and cook for 3-5 minutes
- Slowly add 1 cup of water
- Once the pork is cooked down, add 2 handfuls of angel hair pasta. Break pasta in half before adding.
- Add water until pasta is covered.
- Cover por and simmer on medium to low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir and Serve!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.