Cajun Bait Alligator Sauce Piquant
- Cut alligator jaw meat in bite size pieces
- Season with Cajun Bait Garlic Blend
- Brown meat for 15 minutes stirring occassionally
- Add 2 cups of water to pot and bring to boil
- Add 3 tablespoons Savoie’s Original Old Fashion Dark Roux
- Stir until Roux is completely melted
- Add 1 can of diced tomatos and 1 can of tomato sauce
- Season with Cajun Bait Garlic Blend and add ½ cup of Zydeco Chop Chop
- Bring to boil stirring occasionally
- Cover pot and lower to simmer.
- Simmer on low for 1 - 1 ½ hours.
- Add water and stir as needed.
- Serve over rice.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.