Cajun Bait Sausage & Potatoes Baked
- Hydrated ½ cup Zydeco Chop Chop in water
- Add a few shakes of Cajun Bait Garlic Blend and set aside
- Cut 5-6 medium potatoes into bite size pieces
- Cut 1 medium onion
- In a baking dish, add potatoes, onion, hydrated Zydeco Chop Chop and coat in olive oil.
- Cut 1lb of sausage into bite size pieces
- Add to baking dish
- Stir and cover in foil
- Bake for 50 minutes at 400 degrees
- Remove foil and stir
- Bake for 15-20 additional minutes to brown
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.