Oven Baked Chicken with Bisque Mix
When you think of Shrimp & Corn Bisque .... you probably are thinking you are going to have a bowl of bisque when you're done cooking... Nope, this time we are cooking chicken!
The Shrimp & Corn Bisque is amazing right out of the box, but the ingredients of the mix can also be used as a perfectly seasoned flour coating for chicken!
• 1/4 cup butter or margarine
• 1 box of The Cajun Spoon's Shrimp and Corn Bisque mix
• 3 to 3 1/2 lbs. chicken drumsticks
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Melt butter in 13x9 inch pan in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, add the whole bag of The Cajun Spoon's Shrimp and Corn Bisque mix. Coat chicken with the flour mixture. Place chicken, skin sides down, in the pan.
3. Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Turn chicken; bake about 30 minutes longer or until juice is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (170°F for breasts; 180°F for thighs and legs).