Pear Pecan Parmesan Salad
The Triple P
Who says a fancy sounding salad has to be complicated? Here's a recipe for a delicious Balsamic Pear Pecan Parmesan (say that 3x fast) salad that taste as great as it sounds.
- 1/2 Iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Handful of Hanley's Nuts!
- Drizzle of Hanley's Balsamic vinaigrette
- Pile it up in a bowl
- Drizzle our Balsamic vinaigrette
Prep time: 10 mins
Serves: 1-2 people
Pro Tip: Make sure to use ripen Bosc pears for this