Sensational Couscous & Veggie Salad
Looking for a healthy salad that's delicious and keeps you full? You've come to the right place..
- Hanley's Sensation Dressing
- 1 cup Israeli Couscous
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 8 oz Asparagus
- 4 oz Grape Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 oz Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 oz Thyme
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Wash all produce. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Mince garlic. Cut asparagus into roughly 3 inch pieces. Put vegetable broth in pot and bring to boil.
- Apply olive oil onto baking sheet and toss in asparagus, tomato, garlic, and half of the thyme. Season to taste and add Hanley's Sensation Salad Dressing. Roast in oven for 20 minutes, or until tomatoes burst and asparagus is tender, tossing halfway through.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a medium sized pot over medium heat. Add sliced green onion and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add couscous and thyme, cooking for 1 minute to lightly toast grains. Add simmering vegetable broth into the pot. Reduce to low heat, cover, and let simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Combine couscous and roasted vegetables in bowl. Sprinkle almonds, feta cheese, green onion, and a drizzle of Hanley's Sensation Salad Dressing.
- Enjoy :-)
Prep time: 10 mins
Serves: 2 people
Pro Tip: Gently toast almonds in oven or pan.
Leave a comment