Créole Baconado Salad
Everything about this is a great idea. Bacon, Avocados, Grilled Chicken, Sweet Creole Mustard — you can't screw this up.
- Hanley's Sweet Créole Mustard dressing
- Bacon, crumbled
- Chicken breasts, skinless/boneless
- Romaine lettuce leaves, washed
- Grape tomatoes, sliced
- Avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup corn kernels
- ¼ of a red onion, sliced
- Heat skillet over medium heat with TSP oil, sear chicken on each side until thoroughly cooked & golden.
- Wipe skillet with paper towel; add another TSP of oil and fry bacon until crispy.
- Slice chicken into strips, prep salad with romaine, tomatoes, avocados, corn, & onions.
- Elegantly drizzle Hanley’s Sweet Creole Mustard dressing over the salad and sprinkle the bacon.
Prep time: 20 mins
Serves: 2-4 people
Pro Tip: Top w/ Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt
Leave a comment