Tabasco Chipotle Creamy Guacamole
I LOVE guacamole!!! I also love making it a different way depending on what I am serving it with. Sometimes I like my guac chunky but sometimes I want it smooth and smokey!
Now... I'm not too big of a sour cream fan, so when I heard of putting sour cream in guacamole, I wasn't to sure about it. However, this came out great! If you really like sour cream then adjust the amount that you add to the guacamole - mine maybe a bit more avocado heavy. Also mine guacamole is always cilantro heavy... you can adjust that too if you are in that population of people that think cilantro taste like soap.
So when you're serving up Tacos or just want something for your chips or veggies... try this easy guacamole recipe!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- ½ garlic clove, minced (or 1tbs of Zydeco Chop Chop)
- ½ Tsp salt (or cajun seasoning)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- handful chopped cilantro
- 1 Tsp Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and continue mashing.
- Add the minced garlic (or Zydeco Chop Chop), salt, lime juice cilantro and mix together.
- Add in Tabasco Chipotle Sauce and mix
- Taste and adjust with salt or more Tabasco
- Serve with Hola Nola Creole Chips or use as a Taco spread!
Leave a comment