Thib's Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
I wanted to make something quick and easy so I took a Chicken Dip recipe I have used previously and made it a "dump recipe". Here is what you will need to make this dish at home.
- Thibs Wing Sauce
- 12oz Ranch Dressing (we used Hanley's)
- 3 cups of shredded chicken
- 12oz softened cream cheese
- 8oz Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 8oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- In a medium sauce pan, combine wing sauce, ranch dressing, and cream cheese. Heat this mixture on medium heat until cream cheese melts and mixes easy with the ranch and wing sauce.
- Stir in shredded chicken and remove from heat.
- Pour in mixture to a 9x9 casserole dish
- Top this mixture with both shredded cheeses
- Place in oven for 20 minutes