ZCC Pizza Pinwheels
1 premade pizza crust
1 1/2 cup ZCC Tomato Sauce
1 cup (or more if you like things cheesy) Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup dry Zydeco Chop Chop
1/2 a package of Pepperoni (14-20 slices)
• Preheat oven per pizza crust package directions (normally around 425)
• Roll out chilled pizza crust and stretch into a rectangle. If you are worried about the pizza dough sticking to the surface throw some flour or cornmeal down before stretching.
• Spread the tomato sauce evenly onto the pizza dough leaving a 1/2 an inch border around the entirety of the dough.
• Sprinkle the cheese and Zydeco Chop Chop evenly around the tomato sauce spread.
• Evenly distribute the pepperoni across the cheese.
• Starting on the longest side closest to you, roll the dough into a long log.
• Slice the roll into even sized "pinwheels" and transfer to a lined baking sheet.
• Top with extra cheese if desired.
• Bake according to pizza crust package instructions (Normally around 15 minutes)