Zydeco Chop Chop Corn Maque Choux
- 3 cups frozen corn thawed
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 pieces bacon diced small
- 1/3 c Rehydrated Zydeco Chop Chop
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, Pepper and Cajun Seasoning to taste
Place bacon on a sheet pan and place in a cold oven.
Heat oven to 400 degrees and allow bacon to cook for 20 minutes or until crispy.
In a skillet with olive oil, add corn, tomatoes. Allow to sauté until corn and tomatoes are heated through.
Add rehydrated Zydeco Chop Chop to skillet.
Crumble bacon and add to the skillet.
Allow to heat through.