BBQ BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN BOMBS
- Pre heat over to 375 degrees
- Season chicken breast with Cajun Seasoning and pound until 1/4" thick.
- Cut each Jalapeño in half
- Mix the cream cheese with 1Tbs of Pecan Garlic BBQ Sauce
- Spread the cream cheese mixture in each jalapeño halve.
- Place a jalapeño halve on the chicken breast and wrap it up as best you can
- Brush Pecan BBQ Sauce on top of the chicken
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken wrap
- lightly brush each bacon wrap with more Pecan BBQ Sauce
- repeat this with each the rest of the chicken and place on baking sheet
- Bake in the oven at 375º for 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked
- Drizzle extra BBQ Sauce on top as desired and serve