- 6 Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoons Sal & Judy’s Italian Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8-12 medium sized mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ Kalamata Olives, halved
- ½ cup Red Wine
- 1 jar Sal’s Red Gravy
- Place chicken thighs into a roasting dish, drizzle and rub the chicken with EVOO & season both sides with SJ Italian Seasoning
- Bake chicken thighs with the skin side facing up for 20 minutes at 350 degrees then broil for 3-5 minutes. Broiling is optional it will crisp the skin
- Heat balance of EVOO in a large pot.
- Add mushrooms and olives. Sauté for 3-4 minutes
- Add wine to the mushrooms and olives. Reduce on medium/high heat for about 5 minutes stirring frequently
- Add 1 jar Sal’s Red Gravy. Stir to combine.
- Add chicken and all contents into pot simmer for 15-20 minutes with the pot covered stirring occasionally.
Serve & enjoy!
Leave a comment