• 1 packet of The Cajun Spoon Brown Gravy Mix
• 4 cups water
• 2 tbsp unsalted butter
• 2 tbsp Worcestershire
• 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 2 large white onions
• 2 slices pepper jack cheese
• 2 tsp brown sugar
• 1 cup of toasted garlic croutons
1. Melt butter in pot on medium heat.
2. Thinly slice onions. Add onions and brown sugar into pot and cook for about 35 minutes or until caramelized.
3. Add water, brown gravy, and Worcestershire to pot. Simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Stir in balsamic vinegar to pot, then pour soup into a small oven safe cup. Add a few croutons and top with cheese.
4. Place cup into oven and broil until the cheese bubbles. Serve immediately & enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.