Free Shipping Over $50
Pasta Milanese Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup Half a bulb of fresh fennel (diced)
- 4 toes fresh garlic minced
- 4 oz. sardines(fresh or premium quality canned packed in water or olive oil))
- 1 lb. Garofalo Bucatini Pasta
- 6 anchovy fillets cut small
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried fennel seed (lightly toasted and ground)
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 oz. white wine
- 1 Jar Original Pasta Sauce
- 4 oz. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup toasted bread crumbs
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- Sauté fresh fennel, garlic and bay leaf in 2 oz (half) olive oil on low to medium for about 15 minutes.
- Add 1oz wine, anchovy, sardines & Sal & Judy’s Creole seasoning. Sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add Sal & Judy’s Original Pasta Sauce and raisins, bring to simmer for about 7 minutes.
- Serve over Bucatini pasta. Combine equals parts of toasted almonds and bread crumbs, top finished dish.