Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 lb. tri-color rotini pasta, or whole wheat rotini
- 2 cup peeled tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1 cup chopped black olives (optional)
- 1 cup quartered marinated artichoke hearts (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 Creole Sicilian Salad Dressing, or substitute Balsamic Bleu Cheese, Caesar or Roasted Garlic Dressing
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Boil pasta according to directions on the package. Drain and run under cold, running water to cool and remove starch. Shake to drain well and transfer to a large bowl. Add tomatoes, black olives, artichoke hearts, and green onions, tossing gently to blend.
- Pour in Sal & Judy's Creole Italian Salad Dressing and stir to blend well, using a rubber spatula. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- To easily peel tomatoes, bring a medium-sized pot of water to a full, rolling boil. Place the tomatoes in boiling water and count to twenty. Remove tomatoes quickly using a slotted spoon and run them under cold, running water. The skins should slip off easily.