Sal & Judy’s Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Just the words “Chicken Parmesan” makes my mouth water! Juicy, tender chicken breaded in a mixture of parmesan cheese and panko breadcrumbs. YUM! You can fry it, bake it or use an air fryer to make the chicken. Trying to cut carbs? Use zoodles for a heart-healthy alternative.
Pro tip: The best way to bread the chicken is to keep one hand for wet ingredients and one hand for dry. This helps from getting the dreaded breading hands.
Pounding the chicken to a 1/2-inch-thick keeps the cooking time down and the chicken juicy and moist.
- 1 Jar Original Pasta Sauce
- 4 Pieces Chicken Breast
- 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Panko
- 2 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Pound chicken breast thin. Dust with flour. Dip into egg wash then coat with bread crumb mixture. Heat oil in skillet on stove top on medium high (grapeseed or olive oil blend.) Fry chicken flipping once until golden brown.
- Heat Sal & Judy's Pasta Sauce. Place chicken in baking dish, top with sauce and provolone cheese. Bake at 400 degrees F until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve.