Creamy, delicious and a family pleaser! It’s perfect for the warmer months as well because it involves very little time over the hot stove but is hearty enough for the biggest appetites. Substitute chicken to make a chicken fettuccine Alfredo.
Pro tip: Rinse your shrimp well in a colander before cooking so you don’t get a “fishy” taste in your sauce.
- 1 Jar Original Alfredo Sauce
- 3/4 tsp. Creole Seasoning
- 1/4-1/2 cup Pasta Water (depending on how thick you like your sauce)
- 1 dozen large shrimp (peeled, leave tail on)
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 cup Green onions chopped
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 lb. Garofalo #73 Pasta
- Boil Pasta, strain (save pasta water), put in large bowl, add 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- Season 1 side of shrimp with 1/4 teaspoon Sal & Judy's Creole seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, flip and repeat.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, place shrimp in large saute pan with sides. Cook on medium to high heat until both sides of shrimp are pink (be careful not to overcook, only flip once.)
- Remove Shrimp from pan. Add green onions, cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, add Sal & Judy's Original Alfredo Sauce, pasta water, cook for 5 minutes on low. Add cooked shrimp, cook additional 5 minutes on low. Remove from heat, add to cooked pasta and mix.