- 3 Zucchinis, spiralized into zucchini noodles (Approximately 1 lb of zoodles)
- 1 lb shrimp (with or without tails)
- ¼ cup Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoons Sal & Judy’s Creole Seasoning
- 1 jar Sal & Judy’s Heart Smart Original Recipe Pasta Sauce
- Season shrimp
- Heat grapeseed oil in pan (medium/high heat) and cook shrimp about 1minute to 1.5 minutes on each side
- Add pasta sauce to large pot and bring to high simmer.
- Add balance of Creole Seasoning and zoodles cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add cooked shrimp and serve
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.