* 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (or shallots)
* 1/3 cup dry white wine
* Lobster paste from head
* 1 – 1 and ½ cup pasta water
* 2 lobsters steamed 1/pound each remove from shell and cut into pieces
* 1 tablespoon Sal & Judy’s Creole Seasoning
* 1 jar Sal & Judy’s Truffle Alfredo Sauce
* 1 pound long cut pasta (ex: fettuccine)
1. In a large pot, steam lobsters. Cook to just slightly underdone. Remove the paste and keep for use.
2. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
3. TO MAKE THE SAUCE — Heat butter and EVOO in a pot over medium heat
4. Add green onions and sauté 1-2 minutes
5. Add white wine and reduce 1-2 minutes
6. Add lobster paste and Sal & Judy’s Creole Seasoning to pan with green onions.
7. Add jar of SJ Truffle Alfredo Sauce.
8. Add 1 to 1 and 1/2 cup of pasta water to sauce to keep it from drying
out. (Tip: pour pasta water into the Truffle Alfredo jar and shake to get the
remainder of the sauce.)
9. Stir and simmer until heated through.
10. Add lobster meat to the pot.
11. Add pasta
12. Stir to combine and serve promptly. Optional: garnish with chopped green
*Tip: Reserve more pasta water that can be used to rehydrate your sauce if it
gets too dry.
Comments will be approved before showing up.