Corn Bisque Baked Chicken
• 1/4 cup butter or margarine
• 1 box of The Cajun Spoon's Shrimp and Corn Bisque mix
• 3 to 3 1/2 lbs. chicken drumsticks
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Melt butter in 13x9 inch pan in oven.
2. In shallow dish, add whole bag of The Cajun Spoon's Shrimp and Corn Bisque mix. Coat chicken with the flour mixture. Place chicken, skin sides down, in pan.
3. Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Turn chicken; bake about 30 minutes longer or until juice is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (170°F for breasts; 180°F for thighs and legs). Enjoy!